GARDA Capital Limited has operated as a property funds management business since 2000.
GARDA Capital Limited, the parent entity of the GARDA Capital Group, is the responsible entity of two registered managed property funds, the GARDA Diversified Property Fund, an ASX-listed property fund, and the unlisted Magnum Fund.
The GARDA Capital Group will be an ASX-listed integrated real estate business comprising funds management, real estate investment, real estate and property management services and commercial real estate debt advisory and arrangement activities.
The GARDA Capital Group offers investors:
- exposure to an established property funds management platform;
- a proportion of stable and tax-advantaged income from its investment in GDF; and
- an exposure to a diversified commercial and industrial property portfolio, through its existing equity investment in GDF together with real estate investment through debt positions.
Proposed Constitution amendments – AMIT regime
Tax Statement for 30 June 2017
- 30 June 2017 Annual Financial Report
- 31 December 2016 Interim Financial Report
- 30 June 2016 Annual Financial Report
- 31 December 2015 Interim Financial Report
- 30 June 2015 - Annual Financial Report